We are specialist in the in Training & Empowerment Programmes and overall human capital development. Our inspiring development in human capital was established to be a highly specialized provider of management, consultancy and training services to individuals and governments (ministries, department or agencies), geared towards increased stakeholder value in today’s innovation-driven economy.
Skill Acquisition Training Programmes: Vocation Specific Trades (VSTs) we train on:
Sectoral Categories and List of Key Vocational Courses
These include, but not limited to:
Oil and Gas Sector
- Welding and Fabrication.
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE).
- Servicing of Fire Extinguishers and Sale of Basic Safety Equipment.
- Commercial Snail Farming.
- Poultry Farming.
- Fish Farming.
- Crop Farming.
- Cattle Breeding.
- Abattoir, Butchering and Meat Selling Business.
Local Transportation and Mobility
- Rickshaw (Keke NAPEP) Maintenance and Repairs.
- Motorcycle Maintenance and Repairs.
- Speed Boats Repairs and Maintenance
Baking and Confectionaries
- Meat Pie/Fish Pie/Chicken Pie Making.
- Bakery Management.
Service and Social Sector
- Hair Dressing.
- Beads Making and Hats Making.
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Sector
- GSM (Global System of Mobile Communication) Devices Maintenance and Repairs.
- Smart Phone Repairs.
- Computer Graphics.
- Installation and Maintenance of Solar Power Systems.
- Web Design, Deployment and Management.
- Computer Hardware Repairs.
- Installation and Maintenance of Close Circuit Television Systems (CCTV).
- Computer Network Technology.
Transportation and Automobile Sector
- Battery Charging and Auto Electrical Repairs.
- Automobile Mechanics.
- Motor Vehicle Spraying.
- Motor Vehicle Panel Beating.
Journalism and Public Relations
- Newspaper Reporting.
Tourism/Entertainment and Sports Sector
- Disc Jockeying (DJ-ing).
- Comedy Making.
- Singing and Dancing.
Informal Sector including Building, Electrical and Mechanical Artisanship
- Plumbing and Pipe Fitting.
- Block/Brick Laying and Concreting.
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Installation and Maintenance.
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
- Housing Painting and Decoration.
- Commercial Photography.
- Video Recording and Coverage.
- Barbing Saloon Operation.
- Sand Blasting and Spray Painting.
- Scaffolding Technology.
- Tiling and Plaster of Paris (POP) Design Construction.
- Commodity Shop/Provision Store.
- Soap and Detergent Making.
- Tie and Dye and Batik Production.
- Toilet Cleanser Production.
- School Chalk Production.
- Screen Printing.
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Driving.
- Instrumentalist – Saxophone, Trumpet, Drum set and Guitar.
- Borehole Drilling Technology.
- Fashion Design and Tailoring.
- Radio, Television and Electronic Works.
- Catering Craft Practice.
Human Capacity Development Training for Organisational Productivity:
Below are some of the courses we training individuals, members private organisations and government organisations (ministries, departments or agencies) on:
- Administrative Principles and Process Management
- Advance Leadership and Organisational Productivity in Public Service
- Advanced Accounting and Auditing
- Advanced Bonds and Equity Valuations
- Advanced Investment and Financial Security Analysis
- Advanced Office Management Administration Skills Course
- Advanced Portfolio Management
- Capital Market and Corporate Valuation
- Ethics and Organisational Performance/Productivity
- Executive Secretaries with information and communications technology (ICT) application
- Fraud Prevention in Contract and Procurement Course
- Fundamentals of Global Bonds Market
- Good Governance in Public sector.
- Internal Procurement Management
- International Advanced Corporate Finance
- International Advanced Management Skills Course for Middle Management
- International Advanced Risk Management
- International Capital Market
- International Financial Evaluation and Sustainability Course
- International Securitization and Credit derivatives
- International Treasury Product and Risk Management
- Investment and Security Valuation in Domestic and International Environment
- Leadership Development and Strategic Change Management
- Leadership Skills Development for New Managers
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Managing Credit and Operation Risk
- Managing Employees Performance Behaviour and Attitudes
- National Contract Management, Implementation and Monitoring
- Negotiation Strategy and Conflict Management Course
- Problem Loan Management Course
- Programme Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Management
- Project Management
- Public Relations and Protocol Mgt Course
- Publishing and Public Writing
- Relationship Management
- Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Lv. 1-6.
- Strategic Crisis Planning for Unexpected Challenges
- Strategic Human Recourses Management Course
- Strategic Leadership and Organization Change
- Strategic Management and Policy Development Skills for Directors
- Strategic Public Relations and Government Affairs Course
- Strategic Thinking and Corporate Leadership Course
- Strategic Thinking and Corporate Sustainability Course
- Strategic Thinking and Decisive Leadership skills
- Strategic Thinking Decisive Leadership Skills for Director, executives and board members.
- Strategic Thinking for Decision Making Excellence
- Strategic Thinking for effective human resource Management.
- Strategic Thinking Leadership and Good Government for Public Sector
- Strategic Thinking Skills for Decision Making Excellence
- The Mechanics of Investment Management Funds Administration
- The Mechanics of Risk Management Course
- Understanding How the Financial Market Works
- Workplace Mediation Conflict Relation Course
Contact us for more details of our training and programmes.