The Scotchville Group is set to market the Second Edition of the world-class Handbook of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes. This Second Edition features a whopping 1074 pages of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes’ secrets, with so many ideologies in the First EditionRead More
To creatively mobilise appropriate skills, resources and assets to assist individuals, corporate entities and establishments to excel in their bid to actualise their goal(s) and objective(s) in an efficient, cost-effective and profitable manner.
To be a world class firm who works with clients to give them the leading edge in their endeavours.
The Scotchville Brand
It is three things viz:- Innovation, Originality and Efficiency.
- Nigeria's COVID-19 Outbreak Could Impoverish 5 Million People, World Bank Says June 26, 2020
- Why Nigeria Cannot Enforce Tax Against Facebook, Google, Others—Expert June 12, 2020
- COVID-19 Dealt Seriously With Us, Nigerian Private Jet Operators Say June 6, 2020
- FCT Admin, Automobile Dealers Clash Over Plan To Demolish Apo Mechanic Village June 3, 2020
- More Nigerians Take Businesses Online As COVID-19 Restricts Movement, Threatens Incomes May 9, 2020
- Don’t Extend Lockdown, Small-scale Entrepreneurs Beg President Buhari, Governors As Hardship Bites Deep In Lagos, Other Nigerian Cities April 21, 2020
- World's Richest Man Gets Richer By Selling Items Online During Coronavirus Lockdown April 15, 2020