This arm of our Consortium specializes in a variety of industrial hygiene and indoor air quality services, which aids businesses and contractors with in-depth environmental assessments and compliance consultation. Whether the client in an Establishment (MDA) or an Individual being a building owner, facilities manager, engineer, or project designer, we can assist you in your needs with occupational and environmental studies completed by our knowledgeable industrial hygienists. We bring extensive experience and professionalism to every case and customize our support to your individual needs and concerns.
A background in safety consulting combined with extensive training experience rounds out our full-service approach. We specialize in commercial and institutional clients, with a concentration in higher education. Our expertise in asbestos services, oil spillage and/or bioremediation, comes with a staff licensed project monitors, designers, and inspectors readily available, as well as in construction safety, hazardous waste site monitoring, indoor air quality, industrial hygiene, mould testing, noise surveys, professional training programmes, and ventilation design and evaluation.
LIQUID/SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We equally offer high quality professional and realistic services on sustainable Integrated Liquid/Solid Waste Management (ILSWM). We are committed to a hygienic & sustainable Environmental management, as such we provide the following services:
- Cost recovery & training programmes.
- Environmental consultancy.
- Fumigation & pest control.
- Integrated Liquid Waste Management.
- Integrated Solid Waste Management.
- Landscaping & beautification.
- MRF/Landfill Technology & Facility management.
- Office and industrial cleaning.
- Sales of all kinds of Recycling Machinery.
- Sales of Waste & Environmental Management Trucks/Equipment.
- Waste Recycling Activities – Including generation of organic fertilizer, Energy/Electricity from Waste etc.
- Waste treatment & Incineration Technology.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT
• Baseline Environmental Studies.
• Biological Monitoring Study (BMS).
• Environmental Compliance Monitoring.
• Environmental Evaluation studies/Report (EER).
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
• Environmental Sensitivity Studies.
• Environmental Survey.
• Environmental, Social, Health and Economic Impact Assessment (ESHIA).
• Offshore EIA Scoping/desktop studies.
• Post Environmental Monitoring Survey.
• Public Consultation and Stakeholder Engagement.
• Resettlement Action Plan/Study.
• Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Sustainability Appraisal.
AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT
• Air Monitoring Assessment.
• Air Pollution Dispersion Modelling.
• Baseline Air Quality Survey.
• Noise and Odour Monitoring and assessment.
• Noise Modelling.
• Compliance auditing.
• Environmental due diligence.
• Environmental liability and risk assessments.
• Environmental Management system (EMS) Audit.
• Waste management and energy audits.
Contact us for more details of this service.