In carrying out Civil Works, we offer diverse construction services, including, but not limited to architectural drawing, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment. We specialize in Infrastructural Development, Building of Residential and Commercial Projects, Facility Management and Information Communications Technology (ICT).
Our infrastructural and building capabilities include urban/rural electrification, mechanical installations, telecommunication network, drainage systems, roads construction and rehabilitation, construction of Dam and water works, renovation works, commercial and private building projects. Our consortium has the capability for high quality office supplies such as computers and its accessories, office furniture, electronics, CCTV Installations, stationeries etc.
Our consortiums’s position has evolved over the past few years with an increasing number of projects and upward growing turn-over. As the workload has increased, our consortium’s has been enhanced by providing further opportunities for greater abilities to be demonstrated. Scotchville competes with large international organizations for projects in the local market. This is made possible in partnership with foreign companies from Brazil, Turkey, Italy etc., with intent to provide an excellent delivery.
The fact that our projects are in the public interest, we reach out to all our stake holders and engage them in dialogue. This is essential in the conduct of our business activities, hence we are committed to operating in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
- Site Selection
- Pro Forma-Budget Preparation
- Project Estimating
- Subcontractor Selection
- Current Conditions Survey
- Material Procurement Research
- Value Engineering / Cost Benefit Analysis
- Detailed Construction Costs Presentation
- Quality Control
- Job Site Safety Control
- Punch List Management / Timely Completion
- Building / Client Rules and Regulations Compliance
- Job Site Cleanliness
- Schedule Compliance
- Design Team Communication
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE CIVIL WORKS ARM OF OUR CONSORTIUM
- Provide an exciting, challenging, and rewarding workplace and experience.
- Select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude, and character. Scotchville Civil Works Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provide training to ensure that each employee is a contributing member of our team.
- Compensate all employees according to their effort and contribution to the success of our business.
- Provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Review wages, employee benefits and working conditions regularly with the objective of being competitive in these areas consistent with sound business practices.
- Respect individual rights, and treat all employees with courtesy and consideration.
- Maintain mutual respect in our working relationship.
- Provide buildings and offices that are comfortable, orderly and safe.
- Promote employees on the basis of their ability and merit.
- Make promotions or fill vacancies from within Scotchville Civil Works whenever practical.
- Promote an atmosphere in keeping with Scotchville Industrial Consortium vision, mission, and goals.
Contact us for more details of this service.