The Scotchville Group is set to market the Second Edition of the world-class Handbook of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes. This Second Edition features a whopping 1074 pages of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes’ secrets, with so many ideologies in the First EditionRead More
To creatively mobilise appropriate skills, resources and assets to assist individuals, corporate entities and establishments to excel in their bid to actualise their goal(s) and objective(s) in an efficient, cost-effective and profitable manner.
To be a world class firm who works with clients to give them the leading edge in their endeavours.
The Scotchville Brand
It is three things viz:- Innovation, Originality and Efficiency.
- Visa Foundation Donates $210m As Support For Small And Micro Enterprises April 7, 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Restaurants Record Low Patronage In Lagos Over Coronavirus Fears February 29, 2020
- Inflation Rises In Nigeria To 12.13 Per Cent, Highest In 22 Months February 18, 2020
- LCCI Forecasts Subdued Economic Growth In 2020 December 27, 2019
- Senate Drops Plan To Break System Specs Monopoly December 27, 2019
- 900 Trucks With Paid Duties Of N3.6bn Stuck At Seme Border November 26, 2019
- Nigeria’s GDP Grows By 2.28 Per Cent In Third Quater Of 2019 November 22, 2019