The Scotchville Group is set to market the Second Edition of the world-class Handbook of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes. This Second Edition features a whopping 1074 pages of Skill Acquisition Training and Empowerment Programmes’ secrets, with so many ideologies in the First EditionRead More
To creatively mobilise appropriate skills, resources and assets to assist individuals, corporate entities and establishments to excel in their bid to actualise their goal(s) and objective(s) in an efficient, cost-effective and profitable manner.
To be a world class firm who works with clients to give them the leading edge in their endeavours.
The Scotchville Brand
It is three things viz:- Innovation, Originality and Efficiency.
- UK Receives £90bn Stolen Funds Yearly From Nigeria, Others –Experts October 21, 2019
- Police Arrest, Detain Wema Bank Agents For Violating Lease Agreement October 11, 2019
- Nigerian Government Dependent On Expensive Borrowing –IMF October 10, 2019
- Nigeria Equity Market: Investors Lose N59 Billion October 8, 2019
- You Can Call Me Prostitute In Business -Aremu Afolayan Nigerian Filmmaker October 6, 2019
- Nigeria On World Bank Top-20 'Improvers In Doing Business' September 28, 2019
- Emefiele Blames IOC’S For Non-Review Of Production Sharing Contracts September 23, 2019